GMC Registration Documents

  • · Full List of Documents for GMC Registration for EU Doctors

  • If you are a General Practitioner who is a national of the UK or a country outside of the UK, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, who graduated from a medical school outside the UK, and you hold an acceptable UK or international postgraduate qualification, you need to provide some documents for your GMC registration.

  • VPL Healthcare Company wants to help the General Practitioners who take into consideration a career in the United Kingdom with a full List of Necessary documents for your GMC Registration.

  • In order to access the List of Documents simply enter your details in the Registration Form and then click on the download link!

  • Additional information at: Mara Oprea, 0040 (0)730.558.662,

  • Thanks for your interest!

Apply here!

Registration Form