What is the difference between IELTS and OET?

  • Which test is better for Medical Professionals who want to work in UK?

  • Are you a Healthcare Specialist looking for a new work opportunity in the United Kingdom? If so, you must take into consideration that in most cases obtaining your license to practice in the UK will require an English certificate to prove you have a medium - advanced English level.

  • Exams will assess the following 4 competences:
  • • Speaking
  • • Reading
  • • Listening
  • • Writing

  • The most popular international exams and the ones accepted in the UK for the healthcare sector are: IELTS and OET.

  • To find out more about these exams, we have made available for you a Free Brochure that contains the main differences and similarities between them.

  • Complete the Registration Form in order to download the free "IELTS vs OET" Brochure.

FREE Brochure!

Registration Form