All about I&R Scheme Process
- The NHS in England is planning to recruit at least 2,000 suitably qualified overseas doctors into GP practices by 2020. This is called the International GP Recruitment Programme.
- Initially the scheme focus on doctors from the European Economic Area (EEA) whose training is recognized in the UK under European law and who get automatic recognition to join the General Medical Council’s (GMC) GP Register.
- The scheme can be tailored to meet the needs, experiences and personal commitments, and it has lots of features to make things simpler and easier for all the GPs who wants to work in the UK. Once you’ve registered for the scheme you will have access to your own dedicated account manager to guide you through the process.
- That’s not all, there’s more financial support too and many other benefits for you and your family.
- If you want to get more information about Induction and Refresher Scheme we put at your disposal our FREE Guide” I&R Scheme Process “. All you have to do is complete the registration form!
- For additional information please contact our International Recruitment Consultant, Alexandra Popovici at 0040 (0)730.558.662 or email@example.com.